Orthodontics for Children
Learn more below! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our team members.
More About Orthodontics for Children
According to The American Association of Orthodontics (AAO) children should receive an orthodontic screening by age 7. Our orthodontist treats children for several issues including:
Retained Primary Dentition
We recommend bringing your child in for an early orthodontic evaluation to address and prevent any potential dental challenges. Once we have analyzed your child’s specific issues, Our orthodontist will formulate the correct treatment plan and be able to choose the most ideal time to start it.
Here are some reasons to book a consultation for your child:
- Our orthodontist can spot minor issues with jaw growth and emerging teeth while baby teeth are still present.
- Straight teeth doesn’t always mean your child doesn’t need orthodontics. It’s important to get a thorough examination to detect problems that may have been overlooked.
- Bite check: while your child’s bite may be fine right now, our orthodontist can monitor development as they mature. Being proactive can prevent many serious mouth, jaw and teeth problems your child may face later on as a teenager or adult.
- Can correct habits such as thumb sucking that can be harmful to your child’s growth.
- Our orthodontist can help influence where your child’s permanent teeth will come in by addressing the structure of their jaw and teeth while their baby teeth are still in their mouth.
We strive to...
Promote a welcoming office environment for both patients and staff
Take the time to educate you on your customized treatment plan
Educate ourselves by taking continuing education credits
Invest in efficient, modern, and eco-friendly principles for our practice
Insurance & Billing
After verification of coverage, we will agree to bill and collect from an insurance carrier. However, we ask patients to understand that if coverage ceases or changes, the patient is still responsible for the agreed-upon fee.
Whether or not you have insurance or a dental plan, we will structure a convenient payment plan that will allow you to pay for orthodontic services over a period of time that usually coincides with your treatment plan.
Why Choose Our Practice
It is our mission to provide you with affordable high-quality orthodontic care with payment options that suit your budget.
Whether you are an adult, adolescent or child, Dr. Giri Chelian and his team are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve - a healthy beautiful one!
We understand busy lifestyles that include work schedules and school schedules and we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
Our Satisfied Patients
We're so thankful to have such amazing patients that have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, and other online sources.
Everyone is Amazing!!! I’m so glad that I’m in process with urban orthodontics because I have seen incredible results in my teeth! I’m exited to see my new smile :)
Such an amazing place, I had been to other orthodontists and none of them show the same energy that Urban Orthodontics does. Would recommend it to everyone I know
Dr. Chelian and his staff are awesome! Definitely recommend Urban Orthodontics
Let's get started on your smile journey!
4015 Palisade Ave
Union City, NJ 07087
Mon: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tues: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thur: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
© 2020 Urban Orthodontics
Built with Connect the Doc