Orthodontics for Children in New Jersey
Getting braces for your child is one of the best things you can do for their oral health and confidence. Where to get orthodontics for children makes a huge difference in terms of the quality of care and service your child receives. That’s why Urban Orthodontics is the best place for braces for children in New Jersey.
At What Age Should My Child See the Orthodontist?
The American Association of Orthodontics recommends orthodontic screenings for children starting at around age seven. This helps with the early detection of potential issues that can affect your child’s bite, such as:
What Orthodontic Treatments Are
Available for Children?
Urban Orthodontics is a leading provider of braces for kids in New Jersey. We will formulate a plan for your child’s smile that is tailored to their mouth and development. From your very first visit, you will see why so many parents trust their kids’ smiles to Urban Orthodontics.
If necessary, we will provide corrective treatment for jaw and bite alignment or correction for conditions like narrow palate and severe crowding. This will help ensure that your child’s mouth is ready for braces and that you get the best results.
Our friendly and professional team is ready to answer all of your questions. Contact us today to learn more about braces for kids and how we can help. Schedule your appointment and get your kids on their way to a perfect smile.
Here are some reasons to book a consultation for your child:
- Our orthodontist can spot minor issues with jaw growth and emerging teeth while baby teeth are still present.
- Straight teeth don’t always mean your child doesn’t need orthodontics. It’s important to get a thorough examination to detect problems that may have been overlooked.
- Bite check: while your child’s bite may be fine right now, our orthodontist can monitor development as they mature. Being proactive can prevent many serious mouth, jaw, and teeth problems your child may face later on as a teenager or adult.
- We can correct habits such as thumb-sucking that can be harmful to your child’s growth.
- Our orthodontist can help influence where your child’s permanent teeth will come in by addressing the structure of their jaw and teeth while their baby teeth are still in their mouth.
Common Dental Issues Among Children
When you schedule a consultation with Dr. Giri Chelian and his skilled team, you’ll receive the highest standard of care for your child. As the best kids’ orthodontist near you in New Jersey, your appointment will include screening for common dental conditions such as:
- Issues with jaw growth
- Bite alignment and teeth development
- Dental issues resulting from habits like thumb-sucking
- The emergence of permanent teeth while baby teeth are still present